Inspired by an original Viennese baroque glass from the mid-18th century, Stefan Rath designed two variations of these enchanting hand engraved glasses in 1905. Since 1935 Austrian embassies all over the world were furnished with this set.

Architectural Hardware
Furnishings
Lighting
Collections
Manufacturers
Designers
Collaborations
History
Press
Downloads
Distributors
Resources
Store
Events
Contact
Instagram
© E.R. Butler & Co. All Rights Reserved.